Auction Terms & Conditions Due to limited space in the building and protection of merchandise, you may be asked to wait before you can view any items.
All items are being sold AS IS. Items may be physicially viewed April 28th from 3PM to 6PM EST. All items are in various states of condition and the seller/auctioneer will not atttest to any before bid. Bidders have the chance to view items on preview day. If you have questions about the item(s) you are bidding on, ASK BEFORE YOU BID!!!! All sales are final, no returns, no refunds.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed. Ask questions BEFORE you bid.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
*All items are sold as is with parts as pictured and described. If an item is not pictured and/or described to be included with the sale, do not assume that it will be part of the sale. There were some pictures that have overlapping items, if you are questioning whether something is included or not, contact us BEFORE bidding.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have read and agree to all terms and conditions, understands NO SHIPPING, and that they have read through any other notes/tabs and links and understands the process.
*By bidding, bidder agrees a bid is a binding contract and bidder is required to pay for the item and abide by our terms which includes picking your items up during the allotted period.
*Bidder agrees any item that is affixed in place is the responsibility of the buyer to uninstall. Removal of any item must be done in a safe manner that adheres to local and national safety and regulatory standards and does not disturb the surrounding area.
*Bidder agrees to keep their contact information up-to-date, with current address, phone number and email address.
* Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid at his/her sole discretion.
* Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bidder at his/her sole discretion.
* Buyer's premium of 15% will be charged.
* Payment shall be via credit card (Visa and Mastercard) through CurrencyPay only.
* Pick up of items will be May 4, 2022 3-6PM at 4129 Elida Road, Lima, OH 45807 (NO SHIPPING). If you can not arrange for pick up on this day at this time, do not bid. If someone other than the person matching the credit card is picking up, please notify us.
*Day of pick up: When arriving at pickup, be expected to wait in line. We will get your items to you as soon as we help the next person in front of you.
* Any and all disputes shall be settled in the Allen County/Lima Courts of Lima, Ohio 45801
* Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
*Auctioneer reserves the right to pull any item from the auction, even after bids have been placed.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms